[Shotimes] OT- sickening sight on the highway today

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

I saw one parked where I work a few weeks ago. Kinda yellowish metalic Kawasaki
green. I thought at the time that one could get away with a color like that on an M3
because it is a kick-ass car but not on a 325 or 330i.

-Ron Childs  '91