[Shotimes] RE: Capping off coolant bypass in the valley?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:23:56 -0500

I don't believe that is a bypass. Isn't that where the water pump gets the
water from? Doesn't that part go to the thermostat?

Paul L Fisher

'99 Ford Taurus SHO Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic 67K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04

 - Amsoil Two-Stage Air Filter - TS-124

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30

 - Amsoil Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

  _____