[Shotimes] (no subject)

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

Well folks, especially to George (for answering all me
questions about it, and hosting it) and to Don (for
putting on a good thing every year), and to everyone
else who makes it happen, thanks for having this
convetion, but sadly, I can't attend. Working 2 jobs,
saving the cash, but at the moment, with some college
loans that the military "won't" pay, and with a car
with in "iffy" clutch, and some rare knocking that
sounds like rod bearings...I just can't make it to
this year's convention. I'd prolly be ok in the money
department, but, with the things I mentioned before,
and looking around for a ring (yes, one of those) for
someone special, hopefully next year will be more kind
for me and my car. Y'all just better keep us left
behind informed on the going's on and whatnot. Have a
great convention!

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX