[Shotimes] OT Lexus IS 300

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:08:45 -0400

Also known as the Toyota Altezza, a famous vehicle all over the planet.  You
know those tail-lights we affectionately refer to as "ricer?"  Well they're
just a copy of the Altezza lights, which was the first vehicle to have
tail-lights in that style, before it was even sold stateside.  Colored
lights in chrome trim, with an outer clear lens to protect everything and
keep the chrome looking shiny.  If it wasn't for Toyota, APC wouldn't make
half as much as they make on stick-on ricer products.

BTW, I think APC is the WORST company to ever show up in the aftermarket
scene.  When I see someone with a GIANT APC decal on their windshield I
can't help but laugh.  It's called the American Product Company, yet NOTHING
they sell is made in America.  The sad thing is, they stamp that in BIG ASS
lettering on the sides of most of their products.  MADE IN TAIWAN.

-Noah South III