[Shotimes] OT Lexus IS 300

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:31:15 -0700

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:24:16 +0000, Justin Jones wrote:

>more fun just to put a single turbo on the existing motor.

I'd be very satisfied to do that.  I was totally pleased with the extra 90 HP I got
from my intercooled Turbo Coupe, as well as that engine's durability.  I'd also like
to have a 5 or 6 speed stick, but I guess I can't have everything.  I also want to
keep the warranty.  TRD has things, but they cost a BUNCH.  I suppose I'll build the
suspension and brakes first, like the SHOs.  But for the money, you'd think I could
get some of that stuff as options from the factory.  How come I have to spend
another 10G or so on a 50G car just to give it some soul....??

How old ARE those Lexus engineers, anyway!!??    At least it LOOKS better than the
average Avalon.

;-)

George