[Shotimes] Friday-Sunday caravan on I-80 from Illinois

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:16:21 -0500

Since Jan and I have to be at the hotel Sunday so we can
open registration bright and early Monday (9am, that will be
early enough!) we have to take off a day earlier than most
of the scheduled caravans.

We plan on leaving early (7am or so) Friday the 9th and
possibly pick up the Mitchell's (two cars) from Davenport IA
about an hour later.  Then on to Grand Island NE hopefully
late afternoon for a great steak with Al Fitz.  Then on for
another couple hours for our first stop.

Anyone wanting to arrive on Sunday afternoon that is going
via I-80, can tag along.  We don't have hotels/motels picked
out yet, and will probably phone ahead and get them as we
drive.

If interested, please e-mail me off-line and we can set up
places to meet along the way.

As always, FRS and CB channel 12 in honor of the 12th annual
Convention for all caravans unless otherwise specified.

Anyone know if the new 7 or 8 mile FRS radio's are
compatible with the older style radio's?

Don Mallinson
SHO Club
P.S. we signed up car #84 today, with #85 in the mail!