[Shotimes] IS300

David Rosicke d.rosicke@snet.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

I've never driven one, but I have run them down on several occasions.  0-60 about the same as my SHO, but 60-110 (or higher) - no match.  The first one I ran into wobbled badly at speed on corners...

I'd say about the same as a regular BMW 330i.  No match for an M3, 330 CXi, or Acura TL/TL-S.

Dave R.

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:02:08 -0400
Subject: [Shotimes] OT Lexus IS 300

What's the deal on the Lexus IS300? Someone at work here
has a bright red one. Is that their sport sedan? It's pretty
nice looking. Smaller than a Taurus. This one has factory
looking 17" wheels, red Lexus calipers, and a 5-speed. It's
always here before so I don't know who owns it. I'm just
curious about it.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX