[Shotimes] Route from Boston to Milwaukee

James White greensho@crown.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:18:40 -0600

My experience at the borders has frequently been long waits in line, just to
get to the guard who, if you look OK, pretty much sends you through with out
much fanfare.

I'd just stay state-side and go the NY-PA-OH-IN-WI route.  Likely quicker
and more help along the way.  Your bottle-neck will likely be NW Indiana and
Chicago.  Not many ways to avoid problems on 80-94 in Indiana, but the 294
tollway always moves better than 94 through the city and is at most 4 miles
longer, but costs about $2-3.00 for the tools.  Do NOT even think of taking
the I-90 Chicago Skyway (at least until December)!  Now down to one lane in
either direction.  And full of rude SUV drivers!

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana  (24/7 cell = 219-465-8334 should you need help)
'95 MTX - 279k - lots of mods - clutch almost GONE!
'93 MTX - 282k - few mods and starting to rust
buying a '95 MTX - 124k - lots of mods