[Shotimes] Modification of a Ford 80mm MAF housing to fit SHO stock airbox lid?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:29:39 -0500

Anyone have pictures of what I should cut off to make a nice $20 Ford 80mm
MAF I just got today fint onto a SHO airbox? I know I've seen them on ebay,
but never a really good view of what they should look like. I'm figuing that
I need to go to town with a dye grinder to make it fit.

I have 3 airboxes and 2 MAF's now and I figure that I want to modify them
and get them out on ebay and make a little cash, while helping a SHO owner
or two out there have a direct swap to an 80mm MAF so they can swap without
mangling thier airbox lid.

Pictures would be awesome if someone's got them.

Thanks

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO
*	94 Emerald Green ATX - hope to be parts car soon