[Shotimes] Wanted: Flywheel 91 up MTX

Mike Kopstain SHOtimes@midwestsho.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:55:10 -0600

David,

What kind of setup are you currently looking at and what's the budget
allocated to you by the AWA? :-)

Best Regards,

Mike

Midwest SHO - For Everything SHO!
www.midwestsho.com
Sales@Midwestsho.com

Advance Motorsports - For everything else!
www.advancemotor.com
Support@advancemotor.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "DAVID PILLSBURY" <cobraii976@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Justin Schick" <jschick@aafp.org>
Cc: "SHO" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Wanted: Flywheel 91 up MTX

> The lightened flywheel would be cool but it would have to be donated to
the cause. The wife put me on a SHO budget. Either I get stock flywheel and
a great clutch or I got lightened flywheel and the el chepo clutch from the
Autozone. Or I go lightned flywheel great clutch and NO paint and body work.
I think I've found it but I'm waiting on Don D for a price. but Keeping
options open. But if someone wants to give away the SHO Shop flywheel. just
send it out.8-)

quicker response from him at www.shoforum.com.

> You could always use the opportunity to upgrade to a lightened one from
SHO Shop et al.

> Good luck!
>
> Justin

> Well it seems my 90 has the 9 1/4 clutch in it. Anyone have an extra 9 3/4
clutch flywheel? Time frame would be the next two weeks.