[Shotimes] Radiator Overflows AFTER engine is turned off ?

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 21:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

Oh CRAP! I can't believe I didn't even think of that.

BANGING

HEAD

AGAINST

KEYBOARD

Hopefully its this all this thin air up at 4300 feet.
I miss NC...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>