[Shotimes] OT: Beheading

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:48:12 -0400

Now I'm really confused.

If I LIKE to wear women's underwear on my head, is that self abuse?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:31 AM
To: 'Mike'; Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT: Beheading

Speaking of Liberals, they showed one of the Democratic Senators and he said
(not exact quote), "I can understand their anger over our humiliation of the
prisoners". As Hannity said yesterday, this is the difference between
atrocities and abuse. For you liberals who don't know the difference, abuse
is us putting women's underwear on someone's head. An atrocity is beheading
a civilian.

I am almost as pissed today as I was on September 11th.

Paul L Fisher

'99 Ford Taurus SHO Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic 65K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04

 - Amsoil Two-Stage Air Filter - TS-124

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm