[Shotimes] Re:NHL Was:NASCAR numbnuts

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 17:36:01 -0400

So you are talking American Indians here?

I can't say I ever heard of them playing hockey.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Jason Hartberger
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 3:33 PM
To: James F. Ryan III; 'Noah South III'; 'SHOTimes-Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re:NHL Was:NASCAR numbnuts

Well, I'm talking about REAL americans here, not just people with US
citizenships. If you're swedish, and you have a US citizenship, you're STILL
SWEDISH as far as I'm concerned with hockey. In other respects, yeah, if you
have a U.S. citizenship, you're american, but I'm trying to make a
distinction here.

Jason