[Shotimes] (OT) Racing Videogames................. was Re: NASCAR numbnuts

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

THEY"LL NEVER COME OUT!!!

I've been waiting for YEARS for them. Oh well, guess
I'll have to resort to plain old Counterstrike on
STEAM. But hey, atleast CS: Condition Zero is out.