[Shotimes] Front Strut R&R

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:16:52 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Correct, Lee.  From Josh's website.

"If available strut compression travel (i.e. resistance to bottoming out)
and lack of rubbing noise is more important than lowering the front of car
by a paltry 0.35, then I recommend the 89-11/90 and 94-95 Front Strut
Bearing for all cars.  Since this would be the most important to me, I
would recommend the 89-11/90 and 94-95 Front Strut Bearing for all cars,
period."

So I took his advise and changed to the design he suggested.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo