[Shotimes] alu strut tower brace for sale

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:02:15 -0500

Without adjusting slots, you can't set the camber. Yes, the heim joints
could do it, but some FSB don't have heim joints. Heim joints "may" not
allow you to set each side independently. As an example, my former '95 MTX
obviously had some repaired damage on the right side, and a slotted FSB
would allow me to adjust that side independently.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Jim and Debbie Leyden
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 12:48 PM
To: 'Paul Nimz'; cmichaelo@optonline.net; '_SHOTIMES II'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] alu strut tower brace for sale

Just to ask a silly question here...

I have a set of STB's that I think came from SHOshop.  The holes for the
strut mount are round.  In the picture of the aluminum STB the holes are
slotted.  I would think that the slotted holes would diminish the
effectiveness of the brace.  I know, it IS supposed to be adjustable but I
always thought the adjustment was supposed to be in the heim joints.

Jim