UPDATE : RE: [Shotimes] Anyone Heard of a Sub Frame Bushing Recall?

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:18:54 -0600

Y ou might want to use the current best bushings. These are the 96 Rear
Style.
YF1Z-5400155-AA, F6DZ-5400396-A

Josh has them and they look to be a little cheaper than the stock bushings.

http://www.shonutperformance.com/
.
.