[OT] [Shotimes] Premium sound system question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

I can hear a difference between some 128/44 mp3's and
the orginal recording. It depends on what you are
listening to and what kind of equipment it's playing
on. 192/44 usually sounds closer to CD quality vs.
128/44.

Ian
Alpine mp3 CD in dash
Alpine-xtant amps
MB Quart components
Infinity 12" sub (Perfect I think-not a Kappa)