[Shotimes] (no subject)

Bobbonnit1@aol.com Bobbonnit1@aol.com
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:47:42 EDT

How do All;

    I just bought a  '89 SHO,   140k,, New looking oringinal paint, and it
appears to of been taken really good  care of.  What I was wondering is, since
this is the first year of the SHO,  what do I have to look forward to as far as
things wearing out or breaking? .  What should I check? . It seems to have
had the 60k, but not sure about the 120k  cuz of the oil in the plug holes.  It
seems to be dripping a little   ATF fluid off the bottom of the oil pan but
not enough to cause a spot on my  driveway.  The tranny pan has had the plug
installed , and I'd like to hear  all the members agree on what brand of ATF to
put in the tranny. since I've  heard many different favoeites.  The car runs
great and idles so smooth. I  put 91 octane in her but I have a slight ping
sometimes when I take off. The  timing is right on 10 deg. Maybe I should move out
of California and find some  better octane fuel! lolol  Thanx for any  info!