[Shotimes] - SHO on TV on Foxnews in shootout with police

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:30:57 -0400

> I have been on GA400 when the traffic in the slow lane was doing 95...
Damn
> near bumper to bumper at that.
> 85mph, huh? Kind of slow if you ask me. Drive 85 in Atltanta, and you'll
get
> your butt run over.

Couple of years ago (before I moved to NY) I was coming down south on 85 on
a Fri, 5:15 rush hr (bad traffic going north, not too bad heading in during
rush hr).  I was in the center lane, slowly passing an old caddy on my
right.  There was a white panel delivery van on my left, slowly passing me.
A car in front of me going about the same speed, and a car behind me slowly
creeping up.  Basically all the rest of the surrounding traffic was going
the same speed.  Looked at the speedo and was going 103 mph.   lol

you did that in NY and the gestapo swooped down in helicopters and hauled
your butt to jail.

mark