[Shotimes] OT: Discovered new "CAR" song for driving

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 01:44:16 -0400

John Fogerty was involved in a very long lawsuit against the other Creedence
Clearwater guys, and this thing went on for what seemed like 20 years!! I
believe it was just resolved a few years ago, which is when Fogerty started
showing up more frequently. Don't know what they resolved, but they carved
up the name and the song rights somehow. Try Google, they may find the
details somewhere.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 11:40 PM
To: Shotimes; v8sho@v8sho.com
Subject: [Shotimes] OT: Discovered new "CAR" song for driving

Question.  Is there a group out there calling itself
Creedence Clearwater Revival?  BEcause John Fogerty didn't
mention it once tonight, and I would have thought he had
rights to it.  maybe he just doesn't think the band name is
as important as his own name, and that is OK, I am just
wondering if some of the other band members have the name?

Don Mallinson