[Shotimes] Premium sound system question

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:54:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

You don't have an AMC Gremlin listed in your inventory.  : )

There is a BIG difference between AM radio and 8-Track.  For those of us
that were without electricty for 6 or more days, AM radio was a godsend
and the only thing that connected us to the outside world.  Yes I could
have listened to FM radio, but AM just seemed right during that time.  The
other thing that AM radio is very useful for is listening to football
games in the car, and newsradio in congested cities like NYC with channels
like 880 WCBS and 1010 WINS.  Marconi's invention should last forever.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo