[Shotimes] OT: Discovered new 'CAR' song for driving

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 15:46:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

John Fogerty was just on Live By Request.  http://www.livebyrequest.com/
I am a big CCR fan.  If they replay this show, be sure to watch it.  I
always thought it was a shame that all the problems occured with the band
and the record label, but that doesn't negate the great music those four
guys made.  Pure americana.  It had as visceral effect on me as the
Beatles did.  John Fogerty then made some excellent solo albums.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo