[Shotimes] Premium sound system question

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:52:13 -0500

Ron,

Jan and I had the sound system (any portion of it) on maybe
the same two hours or less for the entire trip too.  Same
thing, we just didn't think to turn on the radio or put in a
tape (no CD in my "low rent" '96) and we ran with FRS only
on the way out, and didn't even use CB radio except for a
few hours.

We talked the entire time.

Don Mallinson