[Shotimes] A good clean California '90 is for sale

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:58:53 -0700

Hey all..

Just heard from my cousin, who I originally got the "Plus from Hell" for.  I had one
left over '90 (from my big multi-car buy of 2001-2002) for her, but she is totally
disenchanted with the whole SHO thing, and has said she doesn't want it.

I'd like to keep it, but Eva says there are other things to do for the next year or
so, and I already have one replacement, so this one has to go.  It was originally
going to be my "Luxo-Barge", but it is not time to build that one yet.

It has about 155K miles, and is white with mocha split leather/cloth.  It has a
brand new Josh clutch, one of the last of the previous runs he had.  It has a
ceramic TOB.  It has an aftermarket cassette deck, and I "think" I know where the
face for it is.  Other than that, it is absolutely stock, and everything does work.
The cruise, the EATC, the a/c, the tranny, brakes...all the potentially troublesome
systems are functional.  I have not done any servicing to the a/c....it is still
R-12.  It passed Ca smog in June or so with flying colors.  It has EGR with a stock
exhaust system, and stock wheels and tires.  Suspension is original, but
functional.....I wouldn't run it at 90 mph around Thunderhill, but 60 in the corners
would stay on the track.  It's fine on the interstate.

It drives just fine....no pulls or roughness, and is nice and quiet at speed.  It is
a bit slower through the gears than I'm used to, because it still has the original
exhaust.

It is one of two that were in one family together....Frank Costa has its sibling.  I
don't know for sure if it has had a 60K or 120K.....I'd bet it has had at least one,
since it runs so smooth.

Anyone interested?  I'd like to get in the high teens, if possible.  No rust...paint
is original....might have a tiny ding here or there, but no dents....would clean up
with a good buffing.

George