[Shotimes] Solid Strut Mounts and metal Strut Bearing?......

Frank Costa SHOrage@brothersofmetal.org
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:04:30 -0400

Oh, i forgot to mention,  Specifically for you george...

My current suspension combo is Monroe Struts up front with eibachs....(yeah,
i bought a set....for like 50 bucks)...

and Monroe rear struts with moog cargo coils in the rear...

Pretty interesting setup...

What do you think?

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Solid Delrin Subframe Bushings
Directional Italian SLicers
Bridgestone HP50 Tires All Around
Subframe Connectors
Rod Shifter
Performance (RACTIVE) Shift Knob [ Good For 25 HP]

http://www.brothersofmetal.org/frank.html