[Shotimes] Solid Strut Mounts and metal Strut Bearing?......

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Frank,

Does this creak sound anything like popping and
snapping and groaning? I get that noise from my Front
driver's side. I've replaced the outer tie rod twice,
and made sure everything on the strut mount is tight,
and the noise is still there. Any idears?

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX