[Shotimes] Re: Cramry?

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:48:32 EDT

"Camry", we're all so used to it now.  But wasn't it always  a doofus name?
I mean, doesn't it sound like instead of  talking about HP and RPM, we should
be asking what ASA rating do I need?   What's the fastest F-Stop I can set it
to?  What a lame name.

At least our "SHO" actually has a real meaning!!  (OK,  "Taurus" is a real
word too, so it's still a big cut above "Camry" -- but let's  just say if you
translate it into English and then add on the naughty word that  June Bug used,
that's what Nascar is FULL OF, for yanking 25 championship  points away from
him)

Now Junior, you go wash your mouth out with SHOap!

Mark L.
94 atx 125k

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:19:47 -0400, Ron Porter wrote:

>The ES has  always been the Lexus Camry.

LOL!!!

You guys should give up.   You (and we) know what you mean!!

Toyota Camery.   I KNOW you  knew that!!

;-)

George