[Shotimes] IMPORTANT: NJ/PA NY? meet

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:02:35 -0700 (PDT)

Posting this to the shotimes and techsho lists and
BCC'ing anyone who expressed interest in the past.

Ok, it looks like we are definitely meeting at Tom
Smith's house in Monmouth NJ. Exact location TBA as
soon as I find out where his house is. Sunday Oct. 17.
We will most likely have some sort of BBQ-everyone is
encouraged to bring something to help out.

Looking to get a head count so that we know how many
people to expect. Please email me offlist and I'll let
Tom know. I'll also post this over on SHOforum as some
people there were interested in going as well.

Thanks
Ian