[Shotimes] OT - Who wants a gmail account?

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:36:35 -0400

Not to mention it's like 324723904523908458^324 times faster than ANY
webmail I've ever used.  Got me an Orkut account too, if anyone wants one of
those I'd be happy to invite.  I believe I've got unlimited invites for
that.  I'm not much into online forums though because it allows just about
any jackass with access to a computer to post so you get a larger amount of
idiots, assholes, and the like; compared to a mailing list.  Orkut kind of
avoids that by requiring that you be invited to be part of it.

Great place to meet people and pick up chicks though......  <G>

-Noah South III

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Fisher [mailto:dataflash@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 9:20 AM
To: Paul Nimz; Paul L Fisher; shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT - Who wants a gmail account?

Because all the cool kids have one. :)

Seriously-no banner ads (yet-I hope it stays that
way). It's fast, allows for huge email attachments, 1
gig of storage for messages, a lot of cool features.
Yahoo Mail is struggling to compete but they can't
hold a candle to gmail. Their autoarchive feature
would probably work well for email list stuff but I
haven't tried it yet. Right now I am using it for my
"professional account" on resumes, etc.

Ian