[Shotimes] Ford radio with integrated cd player (single unit) in a SHO?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:14:30 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Frank,  My 98 Windstar Limited has this headunit.  It's okay and still
works fine.  The buttons are showing signs of wear, but the cracking type
the EATC suffered from.  I have no idea if the wiring harness is
compatible with the Gen II Taurus.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo