[Shotimes] tire repairs

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:21:25 -0500

Just to clarify, if you are in the stock class, and have 90
wheels on an '89 or visa versa then you should have points
deducted.

The entire purpose of a stock class is to encourage at least
some people to leave the cars totally stock so it is
possible to see how they came from the factory.  Otherwise,
we start to loose sight of what the cars were when new.

If you have several changes, then just go in the modified
class where changes like that are not any concern, and the
car is judged by how clean it is and how nice it is in
overall condition.

For our purposes, stock means stock except for some items
that are wear items that are just no longer available.  Like
the factory original tires, or battery.

Don Mallinson