[Shotimes] Adjustable caster tension strut rods in front

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:18:16 -0400

Can anyone give me some help figuring out how these things go in or adjust?
I picked up a pair from ebay new for $60 and and they don't come with any
instructions or what not. I talked to the guys at Napa (thats where you can
buy them for $65 each) and they had no instructions or info on how to
install them. I'm putting my subframe back in tonight and wanted to get
started on putting the TPR parts in where they need to go.

I need to also figure out how to get the caster set close so that I could
drive about 30 miles to the good alignment shop, that promised me they will
meet whatever specs I hand them for how I want my car setup :-)

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX

*	93 Black ATX - parts