[Shotimes] Re: Ford radio with integrated cd player (single unit) in a SHO?

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:00:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  That helps me to know where to look, although I wouldn't want the one in the ad--it already has the "click of death".  I'll keep my eyes open for a newer one.  And if anyone is wondering why I want a stock one rather than an aftermarket unit, I like the look of the stock unit and compatibility with the redundant buttons, plus the fact that it's not an invitation for theft.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:48:01 -0400
From: Jason Riley <jasonlr@gmail.com>
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Ford radio with integrated cd player (single
  unit) in a SHO?

Here's an ebay auction for one of the CD-players by itself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38641&item=7927522051&rd=1

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:14:30 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
  unit)  in a SHO?
From: "Carl Prochilo" <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>
To: shotimes@autox.team.net

Frank,  My 98 Windstar Limited has this headunit.  It's okay and still
works fine.  The buttons are showing signs of wear, but the cracking type
the EATC suffered from.  I have no idea if the wiring harness is
compatible with the Gen II Taurus.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo