[Shotimes] Re: Ninja Turtle cars for sale

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:24:49 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a real good car for some SHO enthusiast to purchase for his son, or maybe a grandson ??

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:I was contacted this week by the gentleman in Canada that
owns two of the four original Ninja Turtle cars.

He wants to sell them along with a running '89 and a parts
car '89 as a group for $12,000.

One of the cars is pretty much as run in the Firehawk
series, with the original paint scheme, but none of the
original decals/ninja turtle logos. This car is pretty much
stock, but with some neat mods that are now common like
solid subframe bushings. STock size brakes, a roll cage etc.

The other car has been featured on the back of the SHOclub
magazine, is now painted silver, and has been lightened, and
had a more extensive roll cage installed, corvette brakes,
lexan glass etc. It also has a much warmed over engine and
is classified a GT car where it has been running in Canada.
I think there is one window that comes with that car that
has the ninja turtle artwork on it.

Neither car has a fuel cell, they use the stock gas tank.
Both cars have race seats.

The one extra car is just a running old '89 SHO, nothing
special, it was bought for the tranny and engine. The parts
car is rusty, was running till the tranny was taken out to
repair one of the tranny's in one of the race cars.

There is yet another running 3.0L V6 engine that is part of
the deal and some extra race wheels, and maybe a set of
extra race tires (condition unknown to me).

I might be interested in one of the race cars, but would be
more interested if the more original car still had its
orignal livery.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please contact me, I can
get you pictures and the contact info. It would be nice to
have these cars saved for SHO history.

Don Mallinson

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty
97 SF (Killed in the Line of Duty) WELDED Headed South

COMING SOON ? (maybe next year)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell