[Shotimes] RE: Adjustable caster tension strut rods in front

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:53:29 -0400

Ok I think had it figured out right then. Can anyone look at these pics and
tell me if this is the right setup for using K8516 from MOOG, and adjustable
caster arms?

http://tinyurl.com/4nje6
http://tinyurl.com/6yboo
http://tinyurl.com/6uhkp
http://tinyurl.com/45bkq

I just want to make sure all this is right before I go bolting things into
place I hate doing things twice if I can avoid it.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts