[Shotimes] RE: 1999 SHO for sale

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:56:12 -0500

Yes it is!

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 68K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Tatro [mailto:stevetatro@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 8:24 AM
To: Paul L Fisher
Cc: v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1999 SHO for sale

Is that the tan interior?  The pictures show up less than perfect for
me for some reason.

If it wasnt' a '99 I'd be sooo interested.  There are too many things
I prefer on the '96-'98 models (SARC, antenna, wheels, etc.).  Your
price sounds more than reasonable considering the condition the car is
reportedly in.

Good luck selling.  Hope to see you in another SHO soon!

Hey, if you want to relive the past I could sell you my red/black '93
ATX.  That is what you had before, right?!?

Take care,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 179k miles
Monroe, Ohio