[Shotimes] Gingerman Oct 22 is ON, still can sign up.

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:59:12 -0500

Paul,

All forms and information are posted on the club web site at:

http://shoclub.com/SHOconventions/Gingerman04/Gingerman2004main.html

The gate opens at 7am and we can take the track at 8:30.

drivers meeting at 8am.

First class out will be the Advanced group followed by
intermediate and then Novice.