[Shotimes] Someone tried to scam my SHO!

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:27:36 -0500

As you all know, I am trying to sell my SHO (see www.paul-fisher.com/SHO for
details).

Anyhow, got an offer over the weekend that started to see a little to good
to be true:

Thanks for the information.I have been in search of this particular
model for a long time now.I will pay the $7,000 swiftly. Since,I am
presently out of the US on a year research in Athens,Greece, I have gotten
across to my client over there in the US to issue you payment swiftly.He
will be sending to you a cashiers check payment of $11,300(this is an
outstanding payment he owes me).I know this amount is more than the cost of
my purchase,but I will need you to please send the balance  to my
international shipper who will come over to meet with you after he receives
his fees for the inspection,documents,pick up and shippment. Please,let me
have your full names,address to which the payment should be sent(not postal
address) and your contact phone numbers to enable my client send payment
asap
regards
john....

Paul L Fisher <paul@paul-fisher.com> wrote:
You can see some pics at www.paul-fisher.con/SHO Please let me know if you
want to see more. Where are you located?

Paul L Fisher