[Shotimes] Convention 2004 DVD

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:08:37 -0500

Kerby,

Yes, even though that first voice was alarming....I enjoyed
the entire DVD.  First rate all the way.

There was this one big guy that kept yaking away with a bad
haircut, but I could fast forward past me...er him!

:)

Mark, you did it again, I must show this to my Pontiac and
old car buddies since they never believe me when I say we
have these conventions!

To those that haven't ordered the DVD yet, if you went to
the convention, you really should order one.  If you have
never been, but want to see what goes on, see some fast
cars, and nice SHOw cars, along with some great scenery and
a lot of funny bits, the DVD is worth every penny.  SHould
be in the DVD player of EVERY SHO OWNER and fan.  Marks's
price is cheap!

Here is the info we have posted on the home page of the
SHOclub.com web site:

"Mark Nunnally has put together a DVD of the convention with
some really interesting on-track video at Thunderhill,
interviews of SHO owners, and an overview of the entire
convention.  After seeing the preview, I can say that if you
like the SHO at all, you NEED this DVD.  Excellent
production, some WILD video and if you went to the
convention, a great way to save the memories.  Even if you
never attend a convention, you should buy this video to see
what goes on and just because it is fun and WELL DONE!
Thanks Mark!  The DVD is $30. You can send PayPal payment
to:  reeltime@joimail.com   or you can snail mail a check to:"
Mark Nunnally
PO Box 1633
Gainesville, GA 30503