[Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light Under Acceleration

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:25:41 -0500

One of 2 things:

1.	Check to make sure your brake fluid is at least at the 'low' level.
2. 	Check to see if you parking brake switch is OK.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 70K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Beisler Jonathon
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 11:13 AM
To: Shotimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light Under Acceleration

Greetings everyone,
I am having the above problem.  Under all types of acceleration from mild to
WOT, the brake light will flash on until I let up off the pedal.  Just
recently, it has gotten to where it will come on when I am cruising and just
touching the throttle to pass someone.  This morning, it stayed on after I
came to a stop.  There is no brake performance problems that I can
determine.  ABS still kicks in and braking is as smooth as it has ever been.
I am guessing that this is something to do with one of the front ABS sensors
acting up but I would like everyone's input if there is any.
TIA
JB
94 ATX