[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:05:31 -0500

I concur, hilarious! Thanks Mark for such great work, I watched the
entire DVD for the first time last night. Made me sad to think all
that's left of the SHO is some scattered parts in the basement.

BTW I had the DCCD info on my STi wrong, manually locked forward is
50/50 but the rearmost manual setting is the 65/35 rear/front split.
90/10 was just wishful (and uninformed) thinking...

Justin

>>> "Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com> 10/18/2004 3:29:21 PM
>>>
> I will say that Steve's rent-a-racer commercial is hilarious

Hertz Racing, we're number 1  :)

If anybody had a quesiton about the previous clip, that was the
sidewall
"rollover" on kirk's rent-a-racer impalla.  You'll notice only about a
1"
section of sidewall (closest to the rim obviously) that WASN'T touching
the
track...the rest was.  lol.  Those poor rental cars...

mark