[Shotimes] RE: Clutch breakin? 9-puck from SHOnut

Kirk J Doucette kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:23:51 -0400

one of his clutches dont fit the flywheel correctly, I had to had mine
machined to acept the 3/16" larger clutch.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: bruce malachuk [mailto:bmalach1@nycap.rr.com]
  Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 7:20 PM
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO@topica.com
  Subject: Clutch breakin? 9-puck from SHOnut

AMDEdge offers tech tips, news & info to keep you on the leading
edge of PC performance with AMD64 technology.  Join AMDEdge free
NOW for members-only content, promos & updates!
http://click.topica.com/caacKfyb1dhxAb7haZ2b/AMDEdge
Breakin miles on a 9-puck, bout how many miles and should they be city
driving or just general use :-)

  I've heard 100 miles, 500 miles, and 1000miles, so I'm just looking for
some advice here. I sooo want to go out and roast the tires off my car :-)

  Bruce Malachuk