[Shotimes] Clutch breakin? 9-puck from SHOnut

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:04:19 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Why do you think this is necessary?  I never was given that input from
Josh, nor were there instructions with the part or on the webstite to that
effect.

Start roasting!!!
--
Cheers,