[Shotimes] UNSHOC meet a sucess

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:49:07 -0400

I had a good time as well.  Thanks to Tom and his wife for allowing us
to take over their living room to watch treack footage.  Kyle was
awesome too, he was in the spirit wearing his racecar shirt.  I was nice
to put names to faces of people from the list.  Frank, we need to get
you that headliner to complete your interior.

Bill Murray
Ian I'm waiting on you to come online to send you the pics.

---