[Shotimes] (OT) - This is the engine you need in your SHO

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:54:31 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

That engine can propel the GT to 200MPH.  So it's not a slouch to me!!!

If you were going to race your GT, having a spare engine might be a good
idea.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo