[Shotimes] SHO meet pix are up

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

LOL
I was thinking about that last night when I posted
them. Unforunately my SD flash card filled up pretty
quickly and my batteries died. I snagged Bill's camera
but his batteries died on me too. I should've brought
35mm as a backup. I never had these problems in the
pre-digital era.

There is a picture of Tom in the group shot that Tom
posted. Unfortunately I didn't see any pictures of his
wife but she was very much a part of the festivites.

I have to admit; Kyle is very photogenic. I love the
picture that Tom posted of him sitting "in" his teddy
bear.

Mark also wrote:
> > what's with the coats and long pants?  act like
> it's cold or something.  oh
> > yeah it's up in the northeast :)

:rolleyes: How quickly we forget. Has it been 2 years
since you left us? :)

Ian