[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:57:01 -0400

Tony Fullone,  '98 Gen 3 & '93 Gen 2 ATX owner from Chicago.

Yes, it was early.....we had been out in the parking lot until a few hours
earlier!

From: Ian Fisher [mailto:dataflash@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 2:49 PM
To: Ron Porter; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Ron
Who was it that was standing next to you in the early
morning before track day that almost walked into
Mark's camera. He was half asleep. Funny as anything.

Also-who was giving the thumbs up to the lipstick
camera?

Half of the fun is trying to figure out who everyone
is. After nearly 6 years (wow) of these lists, I have
been doing pretty well.

Ian