[Shotimes] question about brakes

Jason Hartberger Jason Hartberger" <at3hartberger@mail.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:48:07 -0400

I have a question (as is indicated in the subject) about my brakes... when I
take off from a start, I get this odd rubbing sort of noise from what I
would assume to be one of the rotors. It only makes this noise once per
revolution. I'm assuming this means that the rotor's warped, but my question
is - there's quite a bit more fluid in the master cylinder than the 'max'
line - like half an inch or so - would this affect or cause that symptom?
will having too much fluid in the cylinder degrade performance? BTW, this is
a result of my last bleeding operation and not paying attention to how much
fluid was going in... anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

Do the cheap rotors and pads at autozone and whatnot work well enough for a
while? I just bought a $400 plane ticket and a $1350 ring in preparation for
my upcoming engagement (yeah, you heard me right, shylo), and I have like
zilcho money for good brakes ATM, and mine are like really shot...

Jason