[Shotimes] OT- 300C Hemi

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:35:02 -0500

I was partly kidding about the 300C vs. the JGC.  Similar weight, same
engine  :-) , different body  :-( .

I just saw an article on the Dodge Magnum- they put it about 4300#.  I
didn't see all the numbers but 0-60 was 6.1 sec.  My AWA drives a Jeep Grand
Cherokee- the 245hp 4.7L one.  It feels relatively quick at lower speeds and
I'm guessing weighs not much over 4300#.  The new Grand Cherokee is
available with the Hemi and they have been advertising that on TV lately.
The handling is certainly is nothing like the SHO though.  We bought the
Jeep to actually use off road and we have done that numerous times, although
not as much as I would like.